Nov 18, 2009

2 days
14 November 2009

I will wake up bout 6am ... After i go washing face...i not yet bath later go back hotel jor..=)

Going Kuala Perlis Ferry...
Take Pic Snapped Now !!!


its me ><

dinesh , kor , nadzren, afiq n hon khean

hehe...beautiful ma =,=
_________________________________________


After we waitting ferry now xD...Waitting teacher want talk come come leh...haha..
We going Ferry at P.Langkawi...xD..
Very Enjoy !!!!




sitting ferry



hehe...

ferry !!!

beautiful luv it..!!!
________________________________________

After 10am going eat breakfast Nasi Lemak
We waitting the bus ^^
AhhHHH...
So Hottt..!!!!
Then now got Mahsuri Shop


its hot...!

_______________________________________________

Now i n my frenz go take new pic ...
Syeera follow me go see what happen ?
for visit only yah...^^



Dinesh

afiq try drink dinesh got..haha

see ubat ^^

me , nadzren n dinesh ^^ happy fun !

all see want buy what =,=.. hehe

__________________________________________


nice fish :P

^^

macam balik kampung lor...

all frenz...

turtle --

hohoh

scared snake.. wahh. big snake lor...

love it...

haha peguin

Coldd..!!!

Before got Shop bout 11am
We got buying shop ^^..
hehe...
I n my frenz go walk walk lor...
Cuz buy whatever =)
My Teacher ask we cum back what time ?
All student cum back bout 12:30pm..
Hehe...
WOW....
I look my teacher many things like buying whatever lor..
Haizzz..~~~
__________________________________________

Now rainning ahh T_T
I feel like cold haha
^^
All student say want ketuk kepala leh...
AHH...!
I look Dinesh always kacau with Erna !
Amboii...
Hehe...
Erna ask dinesh always talk with erna cuz want help to her..
HUH!~
___________________________________________



Me


at hotel ><

hehe

Before bout 1pm go back hotel
solat zohor. eat , n bath
lazy want out walk lah..
my leg is pain lahhh!!!!...
T_T...
I want rest lu...=,=
xD...
Well..
Just now my father sms me ^^

Father : Hows your trip ?...Check in hotel ?
Me: YAYA...i got..
Father : Ohh..okok...Enjoy yourself yah..
Me : hehe...yaya thx. later i will buy T-shirt 4 child..
Father : Oh.. Like your size ah ?
Me : Yeah..^^.. I love size n whatever
Father : Okok.. sure daddy want sleep now..
Me : Okkk... Bye.. Good night!
Father Good Nitezzzz...!
_______________________________________

15 November 2009

I wake up bout 7:30am
Cikgu Fazilah early wake up ady..
hehe...
I with erna n natasya sleep cuz tired...
not yet wake up ady lah..
haha..
all wake up...
^^
we going bath now..
wahh...colddd !!!!
=,=
i hate flu !
xD...
first , i eat after we going out waitting the bus...
hehe..
My frenz talk with other ppl..
its funny jor..=)
haizzz...
__________________________________________

Now 2pm we going 2 cable car
i and my frenz got see rabbit


like feed eat carrot..




eat.

We going buy ticket cable car
 I n my frenz ask they scared high cable..
haha..!!!

low n me n my frenz haha.. she scared !!!

wasai !!... erna n ramizah scared also..!

meme...

Now out cold de..
^^..
haha..
wahh...
colddd..!!
I n my frenz follow go away..~
xD

hehe!

hehe cold..=)



sweet memory !!!!

emo!!!

Now here rainning again..
Well..
I with cikgu mustapa n syeera only..
cuz i letih want back^^..
xD...
haha..
i also letih than syeera :P
Cool
I very enjoy my self yah..
Hehe...!!!
Now i with syeera go out cable car
xD
Syeera ask she scared again.. haha
she follow me go back cable car =)
_________________________________

All student going P.Langkawi..
Wahh..
I look bird is very nice..^^




here

nice

hehe...

Sorry I didnt take new pic 4 student tat..
T_T
Nvm lah
Cuz i have time go back 2 KL..
yeah..
Happy...
We going ferry n buying ticket
Find sitting haha
walau
i sitting with natasya , erna , hazirah n athirah..
=,=
I feel tired in the ferry lor..
I just now sms with my father
So i dun get go church 4 concert..
T_T
Huh..
I hope self enjoy that..
^^
BuhBye..
Take Care !!!!...
_____________________________________________



No comments: