Dec 14, 2009

Went to Thailand and Genting ^^

6 Disember 2009

Today my family wake up early bout 4am..
@_@
Shit..!.. Super Tires !
Tats why ?.. Cuz going Thailand with my family..bout 4:30am
Went to Thailand !!!
GoGoGo !~~~
hehe !
I wake up late about 7:30am..
huhu... ! my buttock is pain !!!!
Damn it ! haha !!
Hungryy !!~~
I hope want buy eat Mcdonalds !..
hehe !
yeahh ! = =


^^

meme

= =

We eat chicken 11:30am..
Huhu...
Rm 35 walau... !!! Wahh!~~~~..$$$$$$!!!!


^^..big coke..^^

coke n ice ><

After we going eat dinner 7pm..
My Family like eat fries rice !
Syok Syok !!!!~~~
Haha !
Well , i like eat watever , drink coca - cola ...
XD~~
Going out wih my family..
We enjoy wif my self yeah =)...


7 Disember 2009

I first wake up late 8am...
huhu !!.. Tired again !
We going out beach >< Cuz my mum call me cuz got change clothes
><
I am happy enjoy yay !!
=)





Just they going ferry 1pm.. hehe..
just now i saw fish very nice n beautiful hehe !!!



Time 3pm we first eat lunch rice n chicken !
walau !.. Hot..!.. saw fish ady..=)
^^
come back hotel ><
hehe..
balik rumah tidurrrr...ZZZZZZ !
first bath eat dinner...
tonigt i n my family got messange wif my mum n father..
my yougest sis take new pic de !
Hehe..
We take new pic yah =)
My sis tired cuz she want sleeping lurh =(
Time is up.. 10:30pm we going back hotel n sleeping...



hehe..

me n edward

me n my sis

at toilet

^^

my bro =)

8 dicember 2009

I wake up late 10:30am...
first my family going out buy eat for my siblings ><...
I n my bro go swimming pool..
Lolxx..
will be fun !
Haha..!
Stupid my bro cuz he cheat me !..
=P

my siblingsss


haha...

Aboyt 1pm we cum out hotel
cuz want change hotel liao..
lalala
After we going tesco for find eat..
wow..Yummy !
hehe.. I n My mum give me eat for me want soup ...
=P
After went going back Hat yai..
We going out dinner chicken rice...
yummy =)
 
9 dec 2009
 
I wake up 8:30.. before going out eat breakfast ><..
Now we going Songkla Town Lolzzz..
hehe..I saw cat n mouse so cute..><
 
 

hehe

meowww

^^


 


No comments: