Today i damn so sien stay at home only..
They din chat with me lurh..
Boring nehz..
Most ppl call me to say what i happen ?
I nth just now i so boring but i not doing what nehz ?~
My bf no moodly with me =(
But i also dun know what i say it ?
Huhu...
I just chatting with Kenny How..~
He say bu ke qi sha po le..~
Wahhh.. he say wanna chat with me lurh..
Then i no need chatting other ppl lor..~
Haizzz...
Haha..~
I need chat with him so much XD !!!!
Btw how he talk with tamil lurh.?
I dun know how talk tamil ?
Can teach me my speak tamil lurh...
Can teach me my speak tamil lurh...
He say wat teach ?
I want teach tamil la..~
He gonna no lah ..
Then you want be i dead la..~
I saw his blogspot memang english la not in english but tamil lor...
=,=..
betul ke ?
Haiyo !!!...~
Diu la u !!!!..~~~~~~~~`
Arghhhh !!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment