Mar 18, 2010

18.03.2010

Boring stay at home 5 days !!!!!!
I din have go out with my frenz de sia..~
Haizz..
So cham lor !!!!
Haha..
I ve got jalan2 jew..!
HAHA
Actually i always online tis morning ...So early...
Wao..
Many FB chat with me orh..~~~
I think want ask smth frenz lurh..~
Hmmm...
One ppl have msg with me in MSN only..
=(
No ppl chat with me lea..~
T_T
Alamak !!!!!!!!!!!
Tis evening my internet so broken down liao..~
OMG..!
Cuz electric so hot la !!!!!
Oiccc...
I still waiting internet off down..
before on internet bout 6pm...
OMG !...
Internet its okay le ma..~!
Yeah !
Happi...!
Aduiii....!!!!
What happened internet problem ?
Becoz internet so hot no need many many many de !!!!
Haizzzz..!!!
Huh..?
Lazy take new pic lurh.. haha..!...
^^...
Ah !!!
My frenz nadine come my hse...
So what up ???
She say where my little sis ?
My little sis go out tuition...
Nadine say owhh...okok..
She say boring stay at home..
I say owhh..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA
Wan go her hse ?
OKOK....^ _ ^
After i going back home !!!!...
Eat first 1st >< !~













THE END !!!!

No comments: