Jun 19, 2010

Shopping ~

I wake up late at 11am cuz my eyes so dizzy = =
I go online n FB onli..
We chatting wif my fren XD oMg !!!
My dear say can remember mii orh XD
So sweet couples thx nah =)
XP ~
After play comp later i go bath n go out shopping with my mum n sis jor haizzz...
I sms my ji mui Justine ^^
I love her much ! Wheee..!
She is nice person ~ ^^
I with my mum eat lunch after eat then we going buy things nah hiak !!!~
= = sien nah..
After buying thing then we going back home yahooo !!!!~
Leganya..!!!!

Take new pic ><












BIG SMILE !!!!!!
                               .
                               .       
                               .
                               .     
                      3       2      1 !!!!!!!~

                           BOOM !!!!!~~~
     
Next sun going back hostel we chatting my fren in skul de !!! 
Mon start skul wan study n lepak in skul d la wei > < !!!~
Gambateh !!!! ~ Yeah !!!!! Happi  Fren nia !!! ^^ 


                                                                =)
                                                                                    

No comments: