Yesterday my family go kuantan hse for my father having work dy =)
Btw , i tired really far leh..~
Ouchh...~ my body veli pain denggi again so cham lor =(
Aiya... I here kuantan hse dy n i wif my mum go out eat lunch xD
Haha...~ Tomorrow morning i wake up late 10.Xx...
Whoaaa... ~ My leg denggi again so cham leh ~ T_T
My medicine finish dy jor = =...
Haizzz...~~~!!!! I dunno where i can go anywhere ..?
I now bored here lah wei !!!!...
I want bak sg.long lah !!!~~ wasai !!!
Fucking shocking lah ~~!...
Huhu... Jusx now my old frenz sms wif me cuz she wanna ask me smth ...
Btw , she say want follow me go anywhere cause she bored at home d lurh...
She din go out anywhere cuz her farher busying working dy jor...
But my father also go work dy lah...~ !..Buhhh !!~~...
I wan open Facebook n Online then i can chat wif my mamii...
Angela : Hello...Can i ask wif u ?
Mii : Hallo Yaya can can ?
Angela : In december u wan go Batu Pahat , JB for wanna ajak me go anywhere ?
Mii : Hmmm..Whoaaa... How you fetch me go there lurh ? But u must tell my parents leh ?
Angela : Hmmm... Ouhh.. Later i think change date to me ...?
Mii : Okaii...~ !!! If when free time then can met at KL sentral still near my church can ?
Angela : Ouhh.. U can go Kl Sentral ?.. ~
Mii : Maybe gua...~ But later i will tell my mum see first ~ Haizzz...
Angela : Ouhh okaii baby yah ~=)
Whoaaaa...!!!! Li Cheng call me msn dy...
Wassupp !!!~ she wanna go new create blog de
help me xia ~!!!..
Haha...
Okay Okay lo...=D...~!!
My baobeii yah =]~
No comments:
Post a Comment