Nov 30, 2009

Bored Again ><

30 November 2009 ( Monday )

Just now morning i wake up bout 9:30pm..
My mum follow me go out eat breakfast ^^
She got pick up wif my youngest sis..
=)
After we going cum back home then i got online xD...
Cuz i feel boring norh =(
Hehe..

After evening i go away from my computer...
Becoz i n my mum go eat lunch =)
I eat wantan mee n curry mee ><
Also i like eat watever xD..

Before we going out playgrounds at Bandar Mahkota ><
I boring wan play tat..
xD...
I lazy wan play it :P
Then go back home now ><
I got restart online yah =)..

Hehe..
Just now continue chat msn...
I first want say Hi to her..

Me : Hi..!
Jasmine : Hello..!
Me : What ru doing now ?
Jasmine : Nth , just i see fb ..=)
Me : Owhh.. when u new ballet ?
Jasmine : I tell u next year i no more got place new ballet liao..=(
Me : Har ??? Why ?
Jasmine : I need place old ballet liao d lor..=(
Me : Oic..!
Jasmine : =(
Me : dun worry o ~!
Jasmine : Hmmm...
Me : Lolxxx...
Jasmine : When u got place new ballet ?
Me : YaY !.. but i dunno..
Jasmine : T_T
Me : Why ?
Jasmine : Miss u !
Me : I also miss u too =(
Jasmine : ^^...
Me : Dun be worry , if u have problem then tell me ba ~ ok ?
Jasmine : Okok..
Me : TQ !
Jasmine : Ok..
Me : Muakzzz...
Jasmine : Muakz too ! =)...


Just i need see watch tv ( Wo Ai Ni )
Hehe..
I love it..xD

After i take new pic liao =,=
Bored nehz ..=(
Just now aiza sms me oredii..=)
xD...

Take Pic now...


at my hse ><

lolxxx

hehe

meowwwww..=(

No comments: