Nov 30, 2009

Out Dinner with my cousin sis..=)

29 November 2009 ( Sunday )

Went to Restoran with my cousin sis..
=)
I waitting my cosuin coming for find makan ><
All coming yah =)..
Doris give present to me ady..xD
She say happi birthday to u..
I asked thx so much to her =D..
Im happy cuz she give me my clothes n key chain ><
Hehe..=)
After go find eat n drink xD..
We go follow her also gt find eat ^^..
See Take pic now..=)


mango ><

hehee

its me ><

alicia

again ><

After back bout 10.XX..
We together got my hse cuz talk wif my cousin sis ><
Vivian wan see my comp cuz wan see fb lurh..=)
xD..
She say how 2 do it?
I asked her i ll teach her cuz give website to her xD...
She say ohh.. okok i ll try it..^^
Hehe.. Yaya...!!!~~
haizzz..
Quiet nice pic jor =)
Haha..=(
I look my bro n young sis always fight n many talk wif other ppl like hurt him >,<..
Alicia say got capture with my young sis..
She always kacau wif my bro d lor..
haha..
Alicia say wan capture her hp gt my young sis cuz my young sis always fun !..
She memang crazy !!...~~
Huh..
My bro look hp magdalene fun !!..
HAHA...!!~
xD...
My cousin back home bout 10;30pm..
So fast we going cum back yah =)..
Hehe..
After my own family go sleep bout 11pm ..
So late got sleep jor =)
Haizzz..
Me no tired cuz i wan sms wif my best frenz lurh =(...
I miss jasmine lau xi yin..=(
Cuz she say next year she gt place old ballet d lor..
T_T..
she asked me cuz maybe next time my mum wan call her mum also..=(
HUh..~
I asked her ady ...
But OMG !
tats why ?
cuz she cant got place new ballet lea..><
I said oic her ..
she got cry now..=(
I love my mei mei a..~~
I think wan change place that
=,=..
Dun be cry again..=(
If she got problem then sms me ba..ok ?
She said okok..~
I said TQ TQ...! xD
I love jasmine..=)
________________________________________________


No comments: