Boring Day !
18 November 2009
I feel bored holiday !
Just now i always online n chatting my frenz only lur..
Just i wanna invite you for my birthday party at Sunway ..
I already confrim with my frenz that... We going 2 sunway..
XD.,,
I happy cuz come lah..=)
I hope come 2 Sunway de..
haha..
Later give me 4 present lah..
HOHO...
Wan Teng want help me buy cake for me n she want gift 4 me yah..
haha..
I say thanks so much 2 her..
Maybe she got confrim with her frenz many deaf jor..
haha..
I feel happy n together
I think we going ice skatting ^^
haha
I love ice skatting !!!
Well..~~~
Tired..
I need sleep now.. HOHO...
Continue Blogspot yah !...=)
Mwarcksss..!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sms with my frenz
hehe..
i feel boring jor..
haha..
mei chantel want saying i verii yong sui haha =)
then i ask haha thx also mei justine de sei lah...
^^
zha dao..^^
i saw mei justine her new pic ady..
wahahaaa..!!!!
she look like sms with me .. actually she always look my new pic is veri yong sui lea..T_T....!
yeahh!...
@_@
mei chantel say got really ma..? i ask haha no la..eeeee...!!!
she got =,=...
she ask her bro got bring her got work something like camera man , so he that the dong yu zhe lor..walausehh!!!..next time if she cousin bro got go so i will call him go there lor...huhu!!~~~
then i feel want modeling dance tomorrow yah =)
hehe...!~~~
Status : Good
_____________________________________________________________
Tomorrow Going Modeling Dance xD...
20 november 2009
I waitting my father bout 3pm going modeling dance...
My father call me over edi..=)
I say ok 2 him Xd
I feel want meet my frenz yeah..~~..
Hehe..!
I n my ex - mates do something lurh..^^
haizz...
I saw it boy man is very good.. haha
sorry my hp moderm rosak jor..=(
de just i got usb but cant masuk pic it..
T_T
next time we got new upload pic jor..
huhu...
^^
____________________________
I n my cousin going out dinner bout 9pm..
hehe..!!!
take pic one =)
i going stairs air cond ^^
hehe...!!!
haha..=)

hehehe
DONE
^^
its me
lolxBORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED
BORED!!!!!!
ARGHHH!!!!
DIDNT CHAT WITH ME AR ?
T_T
Tats why ?
why wont chat with me in MSN wor..
=(
sienzzzzz...laa!!!
actually i always bored at home
i feel want hang out wif my frenz jor =,=
huh..
just now i sms wif my mei mei lurh
now we break up my bf jor ady...=(
he first want break up with me lurh
sad =(
After online then go sleep bout 10.XX
Take new Pic ta..
=)
shhh...
hehe its me ma.?
big eyes not cute la..=,=
XD... gt mood ^^
Good NitezZzZ..!!!!




3 comments:
lolx..hoho!
dear...i knew that who you have mentioned! but dun worry dear, i will be waiting thru when the day hv come...okie!
luv ur blog...muah!
J
hahaha...!!!.. ok lur.. xD.. i will be patient ma..=) thx much my dear yah =)...muahhh!!~~
then good lorr...
Post a Comment