Nov 27, 2009

Out with Giant n Anywhere with My Family =)

After evening went going Old Town eat lunch wif my own family
I find table sitting now..=)
Take pic now xD


shop

menu =)

ice - cream ( Strawberry Melly)

hehe My bro like eat burger chicken =,=

its me ^^.. luv it..xD

my father look hp video =,=

my mei mei like drink n nasi lemak ^^

hehe.. at old town
_____________________________


After eat lunch we going see new car lurh..
= =
tats why?
cuz my family look like new car
so i say OMG...
tis car very expensive meh !
haiya...
haha..
i dun know my father very rich ..
xD..
Well , my sibling also like it=)
haha..
my mei mei ask gt see new car but always play car de geh ...
huuhuu...
again got find other meh ..!
Oh nono !!!!
i hungry cuz wan eat dinner liao
siao ~~~
my mum ask she got tired also me so tired o~~...
=,=..
my father always talk wif his frenz wan pelanggan temu again..=(
________________________________________

After outline we going to Giant for find makan.=)
hehe..
my father ask they wan got see whatever o ~
^^
my own family here eat eat eat oo ~~
Yeahh !!!
 Take Pic now ...


hehe...


take menu =)

again =)

mee ^^

water , teh o n milo ais

me !!.. its double =)

rice ^^

rice , pork n vegetable =,=

__________________________________

After eat dinner we got walk night yah =)
my mum got buy books teks lurh
we going see wan see books de..=)
i call my father cuz i want got toilet XD
haha =)
i with my mei mei also got toilet xD...
hehe...
Take pic 1


My mum want buy my clothes cuz small XS le..
=,=
so i gt try change my clothes ^^


here my slim so fat ><
____________________________

My own family got back home bout 10:45pm
We also tired cuz back home la..xD
hehe...
I just sms with my old frenz n my frenz only lurh..
=)
Cuz tomorrow my birthday coming soon yah =)
Yeahh!!!
Happy fun !!!
I verii enjoy my self yah..
No problem sei lea !..
=)
Now i reach home already..
=)
I will got online now..
So first i got check mail in my FB..
Wei Xiong call me he say hi to me..=)
I ask Hi..!
He didnt got mines cuz dangerous !!!...
His frenz have busy work tomolo yah =)
T_T...
He ask i got angry him meh..?
I ask Oh No !!..
I ' not angry him lurh =)
hehe..
He want wish hope i enjoy myself..
hehe...
I said thx yaya..^^
Happy Fun !!!!
Now i gt new updates my blog..
My frenz say they wish happy birthday to u !!!!
Hehe..
I ask Thx so aLL..!!!
=)
OmG...!!~~~
My cousin bro say my trip is very nice on my pic yah
=)
Thx gor gor o ~~~~!
^^
____________________________________


No comments: